Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ustad Amjath Ali Khan and MJ

One of my colleagues strongly dislike Michael Jackson, saying MJ is satanic and has no right to live on.Bloody idiot.let him go hell, huh??.He believes MJ was a man of tricks and show offs, poor guy, right?.

  I recently read a tribute to MJ by the well known Indian Sarod musician Ustad Amjath Ali Khan in his column in Week( a magazine published in India).Ustad , as all of you know, a perfect hindustani classical musician still a big fan of our MJ. He remember MJ as a great musician, performer and a great man who had strong respect and affection towards Indian Music and culture.He writes  " When I was in a tour in the US, after a concert, MJ sent a messenger to me and asked me to stay with him at Neverland for a week. MJ wants to listen my sarod music.Unfortunately I am in a hurry to get back home since I missed my family for two months" . Now he may regret on what he missed really

 I am a blind fan of MJ.I need some more time to write on him.better be next time. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment